Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Test of English as a Foreign Language is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enrol in English-speaking universities.
TOEFL iBT/ITP is a standardized test to get admissions into colleges and universities in many countries, especially in USA.
It is a basic requirement for each student to appear in the TOEFL test while in grade 11 and 12.
• The TOEFL iBT test is scored on a scale of 0 to 120 points.
• Each of the four sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) receives a scaled score from 0 to 30.
• The reading and listening sections are tested first, followed by a ten-minute break. The speaking and writing sections are then completed following the break.
• Each speaking question is initially given a score of 0 to 4, and each writing question is initially given a score of 0 to 5. These scores are converted to scaled scores of 0 to 30.
Total duration: 20 hours.
• Number of Classes: 10 Classes.
• Class Duration: 2 hours per class.
• Online study resources/materials.
• Assistance on Booking the Exams
• Trainer: Qualified and Experienced Canadian teacher.
• Online Preparation using through Microsoft Teams.
* TOEFL® and TOEFL iBT® are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS). This product is not endorsed or approved by ETS.