ACT (American College Testing) Preparation
is a standardized test used for college / university admissions in the United States.
The ACT exam consists of five subjects:
It covers the topics of
Duration of the test: 3 hours without Essay and 3 hours 40 minutes with Essay.
Our Best ACT test prep courses
Total duration: 36 hours (20 hrs Instruction + 16 hrs Testing)
• Number of Classes: 10 Classes.
• Class Duration: 2 hours per class.
• Online study resources/materials.
• Mock Exams: 4 ACT Practice Tests.
• Assistance on Booking the Exams.
• Trainer: Experienced Trainer.
• Online Preparation using through Microsoft Teams
At The Preparation Review, we offer the following types of classes for students who are looking to prep for the ACT.
* ACT® is a trademark registered and/or owned by ACT, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this site.